Time: Oct. 28th - 29th, 2018
Venue: Energy Conference Center
To further promote the development of biomedical research and applications of omics techniques in translational medicine, we decide to hold an international symposium on metabolic diseases and translational medicine focused on cell/molecular biology and metabolomics on Oct. 28-29, 2018 in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP), Chinese Academy of Sciences.
This meeting will bring together scientists studying metabolites and their signaling properties and how they affect many aspects of health, including diabetes and cancer.
1. Metabolomics-centered Omics Methods
2. Genetic and epigenetic regulation in human disease
3. Metabolites and Signaling
4. Metabolism Reprogramming
5. Metabolites in Cancer and Diabetes
6. Novel target and anti-cancer drug discovery
Contact: HOU Xiaoli, WANG Ting
Phone: +86-411-84379520, +86-411-82463004
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org